Apr 9, 2010

Bridal shower favors.
My neice is getting married on April 17th, tomorrow we are having a bridal shower for her , I have been busy making favor bags.I am able to do only a few at a time, today I got the last one done.
These small favor bags are made from pink craft paper,the white front label embossed with my cuttle bug using swiss dots embossing folder,   on the flap of the bag I embossed a bunch of flowers using my cuttlebug , the pink flowers were made using a flower craft punch (Martha Stewart) and I placed a white bead in the center of the flower, bow was made using pink gross grain ribbbon with white dots. Now for the surprise inside ,its a  travel size hand  and body lotion.  I think every woman loves lotion.  I have a few games planned , I think it is going to be a fun evening. 

10 comments:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

The favor bags are so cute and lotion is the perfect gift!!
~Karen~

starry said...

Thank you Karen

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

i hope u have a great time !
why are they called ' favour bags' ?

Anya said...

So cute bags :)))
Nice handcraft work ....

(@^.^@)

Neer said...

how was the shower and the wedding? hope, it rocked!

starry said...

Deepa..they are called favor bas because you put a small gift in the bag as a way of saying thank you.I put a travel size hand and body lotion.

starry said...

Anya..thank you

starry said...

neers..the shower was good and the wedding was awesome.I could not stay long fr both occasions because of my back,but it was nice to be present.Thank you for asking.

Sorcerer said...

wow! They are beautiful.

starry said...

Sorcerer welcome to my blog and I do hope you come by again.thanks.